Newsgroups, Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+

Blogging is fun. I love it when a serious discussion breaks out in the comments. Sometimes I love it even when the discussion is not serious.

Back in the olden days I used to love the newsgroups, especially talk.origins but I don't read it much any more. (Don't worry, I won't shut off the talk.origins server.)

Lately I've been spending more time on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to see if there's anything there worth reading. It seems to be a mixed bag. The ratio of interesting vs non-interesting stuff seems to be a problem.

Perhaps that's just because I'm not following the right people?

Let me know if you find something worthwhile. My Twitter account is @larryon sandwalk, you can reach me on Facebook at Laurence A. Moran, and on Google+ I'm Laurence A. "Larry" Moran.


nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal