My Review of Shapiro's Book Is Finally Published!

I wrote a review of Evolution: A View from the 21st Century for NCSE (National Center for Science Education). It was finished last September but NCSE delayed publication until they fixed up the website for Reports of the National Center for Science Education.

Here's the Table of Contents of the latest issue. All articles are free!

Shapiro threatens to respond to my review if he doesn't like it. I'm certain he won't like it. I'm looking forward to seeing how he responds to my criticisms, especially concerning his lack of knowledge of the history of evolutionary theory and his confusion about the meaning of the Central Dogma of Molecular Biology.


nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal