If I was in L.A. ...

 
It's windy, snowy, and -14°C. Ms. Sandwalk gets it exactly right on her blog [If I was in L.A.].

We'll soon be in Los Angeles for a couple of weeks visiting our granddaughter (and her parents). I hope to meet up with some of you while I'm there. Leave a comment or email me. My email address is "l" period "moran" and the domain name is "utoronto" period "ca".


Note to grammar police. I know the proper use of subjunctive mood. I suspect John Phillips does as well. Denny Doherty was Canadian and was almost certainly taught proper grammar in school. Mama Cass attended university so it's likely she too knew about subjunctives. As for Michelle ... well, three out of four ain't bad.
nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal