Steampunk Genetics

 
I recently learned a lot about steampunk by attending Polaris 25 last July. I'm thinking I should put together an outfit that I can wear around campus. I haven't seen a fashion statement that's as cool as steampunk since the 1960's.

John Hawks is obviously a fan as well. He's posted an article entitled Steampunk Genetics where he describes how predictions based on Victorian genetics are still more accurate than those based on genome sequences. The important point is that some heritable traits are still too complex to be attributed to specific alleles.


nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal