Web Site Story

 
I have a confession to make. I've always been a fan of West Side Story. I never saw the Broadway production but I saw the movie and even bought the soundtrack album back in 1961.

Some of the songs are true classics that are still being played on the radio today (Especially if you have satellite radio and listen to the 60s channel or the showtime channel. )

I bet every one of you can since a few bars of "Maria", "Tonight", "America", "I Feel Pretty", or "Somewhere" and probably most of you know a line or two from "Gee, Officer Krupke" and "Something's Coming".

Here's a very clever and funny, updated, version that was posted on A Blog Around the Clock.





nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal nature science for kids,nature science definition,nature science articles,nature science jobs,nature science museum,nature science projects,nature science magazine,nature science journal